SBI SCO Various Post Online Form 2021
State Bank Of India Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2021
- Online Form Start Date :28/09/2021
- Online Form Last Date : 18/10/2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 18/10/2021
- Manager Marketing Exam Date: : 15/11/2021
- Admit Card Available: 03/11/2021
SBI SCO Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Total Post : 606
Post Name & Qualification & Age Limit
|Post Name||Qualification & Age Limit|
Selection Process SBI SCO
- THE SELECTION WILL BE BASED ON SHORTLISTING AND INTERVIEW.
- MERE FULFILLING MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE WILL NOT VEST ANY RIGHT IN CANDIDATE FOR BEING CALLED FOR INTERVIEW.
- THE SHORTLISTING COMMITTEE CONSTITUTED BY THE BANK WILL DECIDE THE SHORTLISTING PARAMETERS AND THEREAFTER, ADEQUATE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES, AS DECIDED BY THE BANK WILL BE SHORTLISTED AND CALLED FOR INTERVIEW.
- THE DECISION OF THE BANK TO CALL THE CANDIDATES FOR THE INTERVIEW SHALL BE FINAL. NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
- MERIT LIST FOR SELECTION WILL BE PREPARED IN DESCENDING ORDER ON THE BASIS OF SCORES OBTAINED IN INTERVIEW ONLY.
- IN CASE MORE THAN ONE CANDIDATE SCORE THE CUT-OFF MARKS (COMMON MARKS AT CUT-OFF POINT), SUCH CANDIDATES WILL BE RANKED ACCORDING TO THEIR AGE IN DESCENDING ORDER, IN THE MERIT.
Important Information SBI SCO
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for General category provided they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions applicable to General category.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
- In case of multiple application, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
- Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of travelling for the shortest route in India OR the actual travel cost in India (whichever is lower) on the basis of actual journey.
- Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
- For all posts: Railway Fare – AC III Tier (Mail/Express only)
- BANK RESERVES RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.
- At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal cases pending against him/her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia, including verification of Police Records ,etc.
- The Bank reserves the right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosure and/or independent verification.
Important Links For SBI SCO
|Apply Online For||SCO Wealth Post|
|Apply Online For||Manager Post|
|Apply Online For||Executive Post|
|Download Notification||SCO Wealth Post|
|Download Notification||Manager Post|
|Download Notification||Executive Post|
|Official Website||Click Here|