Indian Navy Agniveer SSR MR Online Form 2022
Indian Navy Agnipath Agniveer Scheme Online Form 2022
- Registration Start Date : 01/07/2022
- Notification Released : 09/07/2022
- Online Form Start Date : 15/07/2022
- Online Form Last Date : 22/07/2022
- Exam Date / PET : October 2022
- Medical / Joining : 21/11/2022
Age Limit For Agniveers Indian Navy
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years.
- Age as per Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) Agniveers Recruitment 2022 Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS : NA
- SC / ST :NA
Post Name & Qualification
|Agniveer MR (Chef / Steward / Hygienist)|
Indian Navy 10+2 SSR Agniveer & Matric MR Agniveer Physical Eligibility Details 2022
- Navy Agniveer Height: 157 Cms for Male & 152 cms for Female
- Navy Agniveer Running: 1.6 Km. Completed in 6:30 Minutes for Male & 8 Minutes for Female
- Navy Agniveer Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak) : 20 Times for Male & 15 Minutes for Female
- Navy Agniveer Push Ups: 12 Times for Male Only
- Navy Agniveer Bent Knee Sit-ups: 10 Times (Only for Female)
Indian Navy Benefits of 10+2 SSR Agniveer & Matric MR Agniveer (Agnipath) Scheme 2022
- Indian young people whose age is between 17.5 to 23 years can apply in this Indian Navy Agneepath SSR Agniveer & MR Agniveer scheme 2022-23.
- Agneepath will allow youth to serve in the Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) for a period of four years.
- The candidates who become Agniveer will get 10% reservation in recruitment in Assam Rifles after 4 years & CAPF .
- Uttar Pradesh / Madhya Pradesh and other states will also give preference to Agniveer in police department recruitment.
- LIC (LIfe Insurance) : Navy Agniveers will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Indian Navy.
- Navy Agniveer Leave : Annual : 30 Days, Sick Leave. Medical advice based.
- For More Details and Indian Navy Agniveer Benefit Must Read the Notification.
Interested Candidate Read Full Notification Before Apply Online Form
Important Links For Indian Navy Agniveer Scheme 2022
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notice||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|